History of the pub
The Horse and Groom Tunstead started as a pub in 1794 and, at that time, was known as the Wilkes Head, named after the 18c radical politician. It was first supplied beer from Steward & Patteson
( http://www.norfolkpubs.co.uk/norwich/snorwich/ncstap.htm) in 1841. The pub was owned and run by the Marler family for many years, from c1845 to c1939.
For a period around 2009 it was also a restaurant called the Olive Branch, before being returned to being a village pub, once again.