The Horse and Groom Tunstead pub on Market Street Tunstead in Norfolk is the perfect place to unwind whatever the season.
This traditional country pub, with its cosy feel and great homemade meals is perfectly placed for travel from Norwich, Wroxham, Coltishall and Horning. Those people visiting the Broads should come and experience a true country pub.
A warm welcome awaits you in this very special Norfolk pub that occupies a central location in the village.
At the Horse and Groom we welcome all the family, dogs included! We have a separate restaurant from the dog friendly area to preserve hygiene.
We are working hard to contribute to the Village community and have established the following events in order to do so;
- Walking Club – Suitable for all abilities 11:30am until 12:30pm
- Lunch time specials – 1 course for £6.50 or two for courses for £10
- Darts night – Come and support our team in their home games, details of matches can be found on our Facebook page.
- Pie night – Pie of the day served with potatoes and seasonal vegetables – £8.50 per person
- Quiz Night – Every 4th Tuesday of the month with proceeds donated to the Tunstead Village Defibrillator fund
- Book Club – Mobile library will be parking outside the pub on the second Wednesday of the month at 12:45. There will be a chance to discuss the book from 11am on the second Wednesday of the month and again in the evening between 6pm and 8pm on the same day.
- Acoustic Evening – Every 3rd Wednesday of the month at 8pm
- Curry Evening – Curry of the day served with poppadoms and pickles for £8.50 per person
- Fish and Chips – Available to take away from 5:30 pm for £6.75 or to eat in from 6pm with pea puree and tartar sauce.
- Weekly meat raffle, prizes drawn at 9pm